It seems that Olympic champion Roman Vlasov has made the most of the six months lockdown. In the first wrestling competition since the forced lockdown, the Russian wrestler won a gold medal in the 77kg. The Russian Wrestling Greco-Roman Championship was held from October 9 to 11 in Ufa. Vlasov defeated Egor Deptsov to clinch the title. St.Petersburg won the overall team trophy, with Moscow and Republic of Mordovia finishing at second and third respectively.
Check full results here:
Up to 55 kg. 1. Emin Sefershaev. 2. Vitaly Kabaloev.
3. Yuri Tapaa and Yuri Vasyunin.
Up to 60 kg. 1. Stepan Maryanyan. 2. Sergey Emelin.
3. Andrey Ivanov and Sadyk Lalaev.
Up to 63 kg. 1. Zhambolat Lokyaev. 2. Marat Garipov.
3. Maxim Novichikhin and Roman Ivanov.
Up to 67 kg. 1. Artem Surkov. 2. Maxim Surkov.
3. Islam-Beka Albiev and Saygid Butaev.
Up to 72 kg. 1. Narek Ohanyan. 2. Azamat Kairov.
3. Akhmed Kaitsukov and Adlet Tyulyubaev.
Up to 77 kg. 1. Roman Vlasov. 2. Egor Deptsov.
3. Dmitry Petaykin and Irakli Kalandia.
Up to 82 kg. 1. Ramazan Abacharaev. 2. Milad Alirzaev.
3. Imil Sharafetdinov and Dmitry Dzhioev.
Up to 87 kg. 1. Alexander Komarov. 2. Vaag Margaryan.
3. Sosruko Kodzokov and Ilya Nikiforov.
Up to 97 kg . 1. Nikita Melnikov. 2. Musa Evloev.
3. Alexander Golovin and Ilya Borisov.
Up to 130 kg . 1. Sergei Semenov. 2. Rafael Tsitsuashvili.
3. Lom-Ali Akayev and Danila Sotnikov.
1. St. Petersburg. 2. Moscow. 3. Republic of Mordovia