Stefan Kazaryan of Armenia, former wrestler and referee inducted into the UWW Hall of Fame in 2011, has died. He was 84.
In addition to success on the mats and as a referee, Kazarayan was also an establishing member of the FILA Coaches, Technical, and Advanced School for Coaches Department.
- 10 times referee at the Olympic Games
- Instructed over than 100 international Referee courses
- Has been awarded with the FILA Golden Whistle 1984
- Has received FILA medals in 1976, 1987, 2010
- Inducted in the Hall of Fame in 2011